recent about wish links archive
Information

Layout: Like a knife.
Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox.
Resolution: 1280X800.

Hello welcome to my site. Some disclaimers first: Everything written down here are just my pea's worth of opinion. You are not to take anything I mentioned against me. And I do not need your validation to live, for the record. :)

Juke


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

Credits

Icon: LJ/sixthmile
Layout: tuesdaynight
Inspiration: DayBefore!Misery

the feeling of having this condition..
Written on: Friday, September 21, 2012
Time: 8:56 AM

I felt sad for myself last night...
It hurts but I want thank you this much...
Yes I am dumb I got difficulty understanding certain things...
All the Nasty comment that is said to me I accept it and I do felt hurt deep below but all I want is a change in me...


I'm really trying hard since my primary school life till now...
I've changed as the years past could say.
There is still room for improvement right now.

I said only you could understand me, is really what you understand me and tell me...
I may not be good at showing the appreciation from me to you right now. But I sincerely do appreciate you some one who I never regretted meeting you.

Just felt like giving you a hug at the point of time... My appreciation to you and calm you down with disappoint I gave you.


Don't cry for me... I felt hurt too...

Thank You ♥







P.s.: Yes you shouldn't Be the one tell me but me Telling you.