recent about wish links archive
Information

Layout: Like a knife.
Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox.
Resolution: 1280X800.

Hello welcome to my site. Some disclaimers first: Everything written down here are just my pea's worth of opinion. You are not to take anything I mentioned against me. And I do not need your validation to live, for the record. :)

Juke


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

Credits

Icon: LJ/sixthmile
Layout: tuesdaynight
Inspiration: DayBefore!Misery

Irritating?
Written on: Tuesday, September 18, 2012
Time: 10:22 PM

When I'm just being myself. :)

Do you now see when you are tired how do you speak to me even I am as your friend?

Is not because I'm not changing... It just comes naturally.

If you only really understands how I felt...