recent about wish links archive
Information

Layout: Like a knife.
Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox.
Resolution: 1280X800.

Hello welcome to my site. Some disclaimers first: Everything written down here are just my pea's worth of opinion. You are not to take anything I mentioned against me. And I do not need your validation to live, for the record. :)

Juke


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

Credits

Icon: LJ/sixthmile
Layout: tuesdaynight
Inspiration: DayBefore!Misery

What is my definition of love?
Written on: Sunday, August 26, 2012
Time: 9:47 AM


Love isn't what you could give at times.

Love is a connection that couldn't be described. 

Even one is rich one is poor, one is smart one is under smart.

It shows that the person has your heart regardless the hard moments.



-Jun Kai-