recent about wish links archive
Information

Layout: Like a knife.
Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox.
Resolution: 1280X800.

Hello welcome to my site. Some disclaimers first: Everything written down here are just my pea's worth of opinion. You are not to take anything I mentioned against me. And I do not need your validation to live, for the record. :)

Juke


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

Credits

Icon: LJ/sixthmile
Layout: tuesdaynight
Inspiration: DayBefore!Misery

The confusion, the hurt, the disappointment.
Written on: Saturday, August 25, 2012
Time: 1:38 PM

As things has been said and clear, I felt satisfy now.
But What I know that want you to love again is hard again.
You said nothing has been hide from me.

What happen to the 28weeks of happy moment with him? Yes you say you got nothing to hide from me. But what you did. Explains in his blog. You know I've been through with you so many things... I tell you the purpose of life what you should what you shouldn't. I just felt hurt right now. The way you act in front of me. The way you measure things. The way you could make such quick decisions where you don't think deep enough. And now I get so disappointed with the both of you. First you as a friend of mine I always trust you won't do anything more than that. When you 2 play I didn't say anything when you should know I do not like. Yes I am in position to say you right now. But what is this? I treat you my friend and this is what you could even do this behind me and somehow I know right I front of me. Then you as someone you are attached to. I said so many time and mentions there must be a barrier... when every time I tell you or kept mentioning, you just ignore me... then end up things like this happens. Is not totally you fault. But both. Why you as a friend and the one I love don't have that barrier as well? Is not I talk nasty but where is the dignity and discipline? Have not your parents or any drama you watch taught you? I won't want to pull any one in this issue but just take it as an example. Right now in this position are you to like Jake and Christina status? How would you feel when you watch them. It applies to how I feel now. You know even if I kept quiet that don't mean you could climb over the head of mine. I'm really being to kind to the society already. What I did to deserve this torture?