recent about wish links archive
Information

Layout: Like a knife.
Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox.
Resolution: 1280X800.

Hello welcome to my site. Some disclaimers first: Everything written down here are just my pea's worth of opinion. You are not to take anything I mentioned against me. And I do not need your validation to live, for the record. :)

Juke


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

Credits

Icon: LJ/sixthmile
Layout: tuesdaynight
Inspiration: DayBefore!Misery

She's my sweet heart.
Written on: Thursday, July 14, 2011
Time: 1:19 AM

Today I blog someone how much I love her.

Ever since when we started to be together on the 20th December 2010.

I ever remember I told her to be my girlfriend. And she rejected me once. Then I asked her again because I knew something isn't right in her heart.

When she agreed on me, I promised her to give the best for her. But fail for today and some of the day.

When ever she had tears rolling down her cheeks, one thing I had in mind what did I promised her? Why is this happening?

It just feel so bad. Or even worse than bad in describe. What is the problem that happen was, it's me. I'm the one with the stuck up attitude.

What's wrong...

Sometimes it's so bad, leaving is just the only solution I or she could think of.

But then most of the time she got blower away she just said it.

After that she gave me chances and chances again. I'm not happy because she gave me lots of chances. But because she held on to me because she loved me, she believes me, she misses me.

I just feel kinda useless being a boyfriend like that. She's giving me chances but I still blew her up like that. Is damn a shame.

I love you my girlfriend.
Thank you for all the forgiveness.
But sorry for all the hurt that I put on you.

Where reflections were been discovered and resolved when we quarrel.

She's my strong girlfriend. Her name is Yi Jie. <3





I Love you silly. I know you hate me. Just hate me, it is better and easier hating me than love me.

Location:Serangoon North Avenue 1,Singapore,Singapore